two reasons for the jelly bean alternative:
1. some women apparently have bad reactions to the orange drink (nausea, sugar crash, etc). this might be because they drank it on an empty stomach. i recommend protein-rich food beforehand like eggs rather than carbs or sugars.
2. although eating that many jelly beans in 5 minutes requires a lot of will power (my jaw started to hurt after 3 minutes of chewing), this is so much more fun than drinking something that looks like it could glow in the dark.
apparently my score suggests hypoglycemia. that means i have low blood sugar. i just checked some of the symptoms, because i love doing that:
- hunger (yep)
- nervousness (yep)
- dizziness or light-headedness (yep)
- sleepiness (yep)
- difficulty speaking
- anxiety (yep)
- weakness (yep)
- crying out or having nightmares (yep)
- finding pajamas or sheets damp from perspiration
- feeling tired, irritable, or confused after waking up (yep)
moral of the story: eat smaller quantities more frequently.