Sunday, May 10, 2009

the most important milestone


well, not really. i mean, i think touching his toe was an accident because he hasn't repeated the feat in a few days. but i seriously consider toe-grabbing to be the cutest thing a baby can do. i hope leon isn't too embarrassed that i've posted a photo of him without any pants or underwear on.

still isn't sleeping more than 4 hours at night, still likes to cluster feed once an hour (at least) for four to six hours in a row, still has the startle reflex, and still makes me laugh more than he makes me cry.

happy mother's day.

3 comments:

Sara said...

he is seriously one of the cutest babies!

Katie said...

I second that. Seriously.
He's adorable.

Nat said...

Yay! Leon is so cute!! I'm so happy you're still posting about him so I can see him grow up all the way from Paraguay!